Introducing Geopard georover
Fast and safe
Geopard is the market leading product for demanding underground core drillings in narrow spaced:
- Designed for mine production phase optimization/exploration from tunnel perimeter to optimize production and reduce excavation of waste rock
- Designed to operate in demanding underground environment and can be driven and remotely operated in tunnel. Machine weights 6 tons.
- Drill can be operated remotely and using electricity (690 V/400 V; 55 kW) only reducing emissions to tunnel and environment
- Highly flexible drilling angles – can operate 360° and upwards
Geopard can be equipped with diamond drilling, percussion drill and diamond wire saw for rock and concrete.
DIAMOND DRILLING MACHINERY AND SAMPLE SIZES
|Equipment||Core sample Ø||Drill hole Ø|
|T256||41.7 mm||56.3 mm|
|WL-56/39||39.0 mm||56.8 mm|
|Other options available. Please inquire for more details|
- Embedded on Volvo MCT125C
- 55 kW diesel / 55 kW electric
- Can be operated electrically
- Also available with precussion drill and diamond wire saw
- Remote controllable up to 30 m
- Dimensions: 6 m x 2 m x 3 m boom
We are currently doing diamond coring contracting to develop the machine further and our goal is to sell Geopard georovers internationally.
Established late 2014, Comadev developed between 2015 ̶ 2017 an efficient, compact and movable drilling platform Geopard® Georover responding to challenging requirements of underground mines and small spaces (i.e. garage or small niche).
Dr. Topias Siren, CEO
+358 50 354 9582
Eetu Pussinen, Operations manager
+358 40 773 5064
Esko Pukema, Coring supervisor
+358 40 077 2459
Comadev Oy c/o RMCF